If you've forgotten your password, it's really simple to get back into your account.
• Go to our sign in page here.
• Click the Forgotten Your Password? link and enter your email address.
• We will then send you an email with a link to set up a new one.
Having trouble finding the email?
We recommend checking your spam or junk folder if you can’t find the email.
You can change the details on your account at any time in My Account.
1. Log into your account by clicking on the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the page or at the top of the menu bar on mobile devices.
2. Once you're logged into your account, you can make as many changes to your account information as you'd like:
• Contact Details
• Delivery Address
• Payment Methods
• Your Wishlist
• Contact Preferences
• Stock Alert Notifications
Any changes you make to your account will not affect the details of any orders you've already placed.
It's worth checking your account every once in a while, just to make sure we have the right details for you.
If you've already got an account with us you can make sure you receive our marketing emails and texts by following these steps:
1. Log into My Account and select Change Marketing Preferences.
2. Under Marketing Preferences, click the tick boxes to set your preferences for what you'd like us to send you.
If you don't have a Freewheel account, the easiest way to get our marketing emails is to set one up, that way you'll be ready when you decide you want to start shopping.
If you no longer wish to subscribe to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe simply by one of the following ways:
• Clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our emails
• Log into My Account and select Change Marketing Preferences. Deselect the email tick box under Marketing Preferences.
We’re sorry to see you go, however if you'd like to deactivate your Freewheel account, you'll need to get in touch confirming at least two of the following pieces of information:
• Your full name
• The email address used when you set up the account
• Your billing address
You don’t need to create an account to shop with us as you can make a purchase using our guest checkout. However, at the end of the checkout process we highly recommend that you take a moment to become a registered customer through making an account.
Benefits of having an account:
• Shop quicker next time without having to re-enter your contact details
• Access to exclusive offers and promotions
• Amend your delivery address and payment details
• Quickly reorder your favourite products
• Keep track of current orders
• Create and share your own wishlists
• See what stock alerts you have signed up for
You may be seeing a message at the top of the website saying your browser is not supported, which means your browser is likely out of date and you need to update it.
Freewheel browser compatibility is as follows:
• Microsoft Edge, latest–1
• Firefox latest, latest–1 (any operating system)
• Chrome latest, latest–1 (any operating system)
• Safari latest, latest–1 (Mac OS only)
• Safari Mobile for iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPad with Retina Display (iOS 12 or later)
• Safari Mobile for iPhone 6 or later; iOS 12 or later
• Chrome for mobile latest–1 (Android 4 or later)
latest–1 means one major version earlier than the latest released version.
If you have general problems, we recommend that you make sure you have the latest updates and patches for your web browser and operating system.
If you are still having problems using our site, please contact us.
To help us look into your problem, please try to include as many of the following details as possible:
• Your Operating System (e.g. Windows 10, Mac OS 10.15,)
• Internet Browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari)
• What URL you were trying to access
• What time the problem occurred